Jobs 1 - 10 of 35
- IPATownsville QLDIPA Personnel are currently seeking an experienced Finance Assistant Director for a short term contract from February until end of April for a government...
- Carmichael Rail Pty LtdTownsville QLDAn opportunity exists for an experienced civil works Earthworks Supervisor to join our team and be part of the Carmichael Rail Network (CRN) project. This is...
- BMD GroupTownsville QLDWith a proven track record in delivering successful projects through a collaborative management style, you will demonstrate strong commercial acumen and the...Missing:
Quality Manager-newBMD GroupTownsville QLDAs the Quality Manager, you will liaise with the engineering and supervision teams on site, to ensure that best practice quality systems are put in place and...
- Hays RecruitmentTownsville QLD$70 - $70 an hourAs the APS6 Case Coordinator, your position will be to provide support In accordance with the principles of workplace diversity, work health and safety and...
- Port of TownsvilleTownsville QLDAdditionally, you will provide operational leadership to our experienced ICT team. This is a unique career opportunity for a seasoned IT Manager to build on...Missing:
- Weir Minerals Asia PacificTownsville QLDResponsible for the operation on a day to day basis in a way that complies and promotes with the company’s policy and procedure and within the WMA Safety...Missing:
- IPATownsville QLDIPA Townsville are currently looking for an experience After Sales Representative for an immediate start within an automotive industry that has ability to...Missing:
- Townsville QLDWhat you will need: A minimum of 2 years sourcing, tendering or contract management experience, preferably in the resource or oil and gas industries Ability...Missing:
Grants Officer-newTownsville City CouncilTownsville QLDWE ARE SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED GRANTS OFFICER WITH A PASSIONG FOR COMMUNITY GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT. The Planning and Business Development Officer is...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.