Jobs 1 - 10 of 68
- John HollandFortescue WAAn opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Coordinator to join the project team. This role will operate in a FIFO capacity on a 2/1...Missing:
- ADENCOPerth WAWe are currently seeking an experienced HSEQ Advisor to support multiple upcoming projects in Western Australia. Reporting to the HSEQ Manager, your...
- B & J CatalanoPerth WAWe are currently seeking two HSE Advisors for one of our key FIFO projects, with the successful candidates working an 8:6 roster. Candidates FIFO from Perth...
- Central SystemsPerth WACentrals are seeking an experienced HSE Advisor (FIFO) for commencement on our upcoming Non-Process Infrastructure project located within the Pilbara. The...
- Compass GroupAdelaide SAWe are currently seeking applications from experienced HSEQ Advisers to work on a Full Time basis, this will be a FIFO opportunity flying from Adelaide. This...Missing:
- Karridale GroupKarratha WA$161,000 - $162,000 a yearThis primary responsibility of this role is to conduct VOC's, maintain site personnel training requirements up to date to meet the site work requirements.The...Missing:
- Progress Rail AustraliaPort Hedland WAThis role is contract base starting late September until January on a 2/1 roster, 12 hour days. About the role Reviews EHS policies, procedures and...
- MonadelphousPerth WAMonadelphous is seeking a highly capable and suitably experienced HSE Lead to be an integral part of one of our premier iron ore construction projects. This...Missing:
- Resourceful RecruitmentPerth WAThe Process Safety Superintendent is responsible for the operationalisation, implementation and embedment of process safety systems, processes and...Missing:
- Aeris ResourcesBrisbane QLDReporting to the OHS Superintendent, you will be responsible for Health, Safety & Training, supporting Cracow Operations. The successful candidate will be...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.