Jobs 1 - 10 of 77
- St John Ambulance WAPerth WAThe Centre is responsible for receiving all ambulance emergency (000) and non-emergency calls made within Western Australia. The role of our Communications...
- St John Ambulance WACervantes WAWe are currently recruiting an Administration Officer to join our Cervantes Sub Centre Office on a Part Time basis for a 12 month fixed term contract. This...
- St John Ambulance WABunbury WAAt St John, Western Australia’s ambulance service, we pride ourselves on our humanitarian work helping to make our state a safer, more resilient place. This...
- St John Ambulance NTAlice Springs NTOn the doorstep of the magnificent Katherine Gorge in Nitmiluk National Park, we have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Paramedic in Katherine to...Missing:
- St John Ambulance ACTCanberra ACTIn any of these roles you will operate as a member of a team to provide support to primarily alcohol and drug affected people in the central city clubs...Missing:
- St John Ambulance WACarnarvon WAWe are currently seeking an experienced trainer to deliver our First Aid Training in Carnarvon on a casual basis. We are looking for a passionate and dynamic...
- St John Ambulance NTDarwin NTLocated in a new state of the art facility three hours’ drive from Darwin, the Area Manager position is responsible for the provision of ambulance services...Missing:
- St John Ambulance QLDGeebung QLDWe now need to boost our team with additional Casual Drivers in our Brisbane operations. Duties and Responsibilities Provide a high standard of customer...Missing:
- Hays RecruitmentDarwin NTAs the Chief Medical Officer you will be in a key leadership role within the organisation. Your responsibilities will include: Overseeing the quality and...Missing:
st john wa
- St John Ambulance VICKensington VICWe have an exciting opportunity within our Transport Services team, supporting in Non-Emergency Patient Transport (NEPT). Patient Transport Officers (PTO)...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.