Jobs 1 - 10 of 674
- A&L WindowsDandenong VICAs a toolmaker, you will be directly responsible for manufacturing, maintenance and progression planning of all tool making. A toolmaker operates as a...Missing:
- O-IPenrith NSWYou will have a fitter/machinist trade qualification and experience in bench fitting duties like grinding and polishing as well as milling and lathe...
- Mulgrave VICA successful Plastic ware Manufacturer requires a highly skilled Die Setter / Tool Maker to join our growing team. Must be a qualified and experienced...
- Labour OptionsSydney NSWWe are looking for a Fitter Machinist and Toolmaker for a company in the St George area with Flexible employment arrangement. Both of these roles are with...Missing:
- Recruit AustraliaPreston VIC$36 - $37 an hourGreat opportunity to join a successful Tool-making business in the Preston area, this strong well-established company with a stable history in tool-making...Missing:
- Braeside VICThis is an excellent opportunity to become a valuable part of a successful company where everyday will be different. Induction and training will be given but...Missing:
- Unique Tooling P/LWetherill Park NSWAn experienced CNC machinist is required in a modern tool room at Wetherill Park. Opportunity to learn shop floor programming.Missing:
FITTER & TURNER-newQSP ENGINEERING PTY LTDBethania Junction QLD$25 - $34 an hourFor Engineering machine shop in Beenleigh area. No CNC, all manual lathes, borers etc. Some welding skills and vertical boring an advantage. Resume to Email:...Missing:
- recruitaustraliaPreston VICThe role is more of a traditional toolmaker position, you will be hands on, assembly of tools, fitting, lathes, Milling and EDM. Your duties will involve...Missing:
- Quality Plastics & Tooling Pty LtdWingfield SAAn exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Toolmaker interested in the manufacture of new plastic injection tooling and special purpose...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.