Jobs 1 - 10 of 133
Crew Scheduler-newSydney TrainsSydney NSW$88,399 - $101,947 a yearWe have two exciting opportunities for (up to 12months) temporary full time Crew Schedulers to join our Train Crewing and Support Directorate within Sydney...
- Pacific NationalChullora NSWWe currently have an opportunity for a Supervisor Linehaul & Training to join our team, based out of our Port Kembla & Sydney Driver Depots (Chullora)....Missing:
- Tarn Civil Pty LtdPerth WAFinal Trim Grader Operator required for civil and MRWA roadworks projects. Mainly in the greater Perth metro area. We are seeking a professional,...Missing:
- AurizonMackay QLDThe Regional Operations Leader will play a major role in the day to day running of Aurizon's rail operations. You will work collaboratively with colleagues...
- RailtrainWerris Creek NSWRailtrain are seeking expressions of interest from candidates located in Narrabri, Tamworth, Muswellbrook, Werris Creek or surrounding areas, or further if...Missing:
- Pacific NationalNewcastle NSWIn addition, the Operations Supervisor is responsible for ensuring Pacific National trains run on time, safely and efficiently through consultation with...Missing:
- One Rail AustraliaNewcastle NSWWe are currently seeking casual Level 4 Driver applications to fill several casual vacancies to join our team based at Newcastle as soon as possible. The...Missing:
- One Rail AustraliaNewcastle NSWWe are currently seeking Level 4 Driver applications to fill a combination of casual and permanent vacancies to join our team based at Mudgee. Limited...Missing:
- Advance Clean and Seal P/LBunbury WAThis Road bitumen sealing company works from a depot in Bunbury sealing roads throughout the South West. This Company is seeking an experienced Operator to...Missing:
- Pacific NationalBowen QLDWe are seeking qualified Locomotive Drivers (24/7 roster) to be based at our Bowen Depot to work within our QLD coal business. Our Drivers prepare, manage...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.