Jobs 1 - 10 of 308
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictKogarah NSW$31 - $44 an hourAll staff are expected to act as an appropriate and effective role model and promote culture and supporting practices that reflect the NSW Health CORE values...Missing:
- Western Sydney Local Health DistrictAuburn NSW$98,829 - $115,143 a yearThe System Administrator Patient Administration System (PAS iPM) is part of a team that provides day to day support to business areas using EHR (Electronic...
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictCaringbah NSWRegistration or eligible for registration with Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA). Candidate to provide on application AHPRA Registration Number.Fellowship...Missing:
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictKogarah NSW$95,426 - $113,183 a yearThis position seeks to improve the health and wellbeing of the Aboriginal population accessing mental health services within SESLHD. The Aboriginal Mental...Missing:
- South Western Sydney Local Health DistrictCampbelltown NSW$94,879 - $116,356 a yearThe South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD) Mental Health Service provides quality mental health care to residents across south western Sydney....
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictRandwick NSW$48 - $49 an hourThe Royal Hospital for Women is the only stand-alone Women's Hospital in New South Wales providing unique opportunities for innovative clinical practice...Missing:
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictSydney Southern Suburbs NSW$31 - $44 an hourThe Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers high quality nursing care to patients/clients of the NEW Cancer Care Centre (Haematology and Oncology Day...Missing:
- South Western Sydney Local Health DistrictBankstown NSW$114,112 - $116,966 a yearThis position is responsible for providing professional leadership and team management to Social Work staff located within the Adult Care Coordination Team...
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictSydney Southern Suburbs NSW$62,619 - $87,926 a yearThe Registered Midwife provides safe, compassionate, person centred care within a midwifery continuity of care model, through assessment, planning,...Missing:
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictRandwick NSWSouth Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD) is committed to improving the care provided to our patients in line with our vision of Working together...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.