Jobs 1 - 10 of 76
- Leading RolesMareeba QLDThe manager is responsible for the oversight and management of all facets of people and culture functions, is Council’s subject matter expert on all HR...
- Signature StaffCairns QLDReporting to the Business Manager, you will be overseeing the day-to-day running of the hostel as well as providing support and guidance to staff. Some of...
- LendleaseCairns QLDAn exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Operations Manager to join the team at Cairns Central, to take charge of the Retail operational...
- Queensland HealthCairns QLD$75,711 - $83,415 a yearThe purpose of this position is to assist Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service (TCHHS) through the implementation of proactive systems to prevent...Missing:
- Employment OfficeCairns QLDA company where no two days are ever the same, Story Fresh is looking for an experienced Food Manufacturing Operations Manager to join their team as they...
- First People Recruitment SolutionsCairns QLDReporting to the Executive Manager, the Operations Manager’s remit is working within the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander knowledge framework of...Missing:
Psychologist or Social Worker or Occupational Therapist - Senior (Child and Youth Mental Health Service Coordinator), MareebaQueensland HealthCairns QLD$53 - $53 an hourIf you share our passion and commitment to provide advanced, person centred care, we would love to hear from you! On offer is a fantastic opportunity to take...Missing:
- CBC StaffCairns QLDYou will implement defined Occupational Health and Safety strategies which identifies hazards, assess risks, and use techniques to avoid accidents. A Little...Missing:
- Vivir HealthcareCairns QLDTo be eligible you will need the following: Tertiary qualifications in a mental health disciple and full registration with AHPRA or the AASW (e.g., Social...Missing:
Senior Mental Health Clinician (Psychologist, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker) - Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs Service. - WeipaQueensland HealthCairns QLD$106,833 - $114,960 a yearTo deliver and coordinate community mental health and alcohol and other drugs clinical services, including assessment, treatment, case management,...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.