Jobs 1 - 10 of 75
- ewi recruitmentAustralia$40 - $45 an hourDate posted: November 15, 2019 AUD40 - AUD45 per hour + plus LAFHA/Hotels/Flights/Transport Australia, Asia Pacific Freelance/Contract Job description ewi...Missing:
- Windhoist Australia Pty LtdMelbourne VICWindhoist provides on-going, secure employment, with good wages, travel and career opportunities. You will be living and working in varied rural and regional...Quick applyMissing:
- MassMelbourne VICWe are currently recruiting experienced for Punchlisting technicians with previous wind turbine experience for ongoing project work in regional Queensland....Missing:
- Windhoist Australia Pty LtdMelbourne VICWindhoist provides on-going, secure employment, with good wages, travel and career opportunities. You will be living and working in varied rural and regional...Missing:
- ewi recruitmentAustraliaImmediate need for (up to) 8 Wind Turbine Technicians to undertake punch list / snagging work for site in Queensland for a period of up to 4 months. Workers...Missing:
- Spencer OgdenToowoomba QLD$40 - $45 an hourWind Technician – Commissioning Key Responsibilities Ensuring that equipment works to its specification Creating and carrying out test...
- Professional Wind ServicesWarrnambool VICProfessional Wind Services is carrying out the full Installation on multiple Wind Farm Projects with leading Turbine manufacturers. We are looking to add...Missing:
- VestasWaterloo SAAre you a qualified A Grade Electrician who wants to be apart be a part of Australia’s future in sustainable energy solutions? If so, this could be your...
- Davidson RecruitmentSouthern Highlands NSWBased at site and reporting to the Wind Farm Site Manager, the Service Technician is responsible for assisting in the execution of the operation and...
- General ElectricBoyneside QLDThe Wind Turbine Technicians will be Electrical and/or Mechanical trade qualified, and required to perform scheduled and unscheduled servicing of wind...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.