Jobs 21 - 30 of 130
- Newcastle NSWThis role will suit high energy support workers with a passion for connecting with people and their community. Roles located in Newcastle. About the...Missing:
- Challenge Community ServicesNewcastle NSWThe role of a Disability Support Worker in Day Programs is to provide support to our clients with a disability; with a strong focus on developing the skills...Missing:
- Cerebral Palsy AllianceLambton NSWAs a Disability Support Worker, you will provide people with a disability the opportunity to lead the most comfortable, inclusive lives...Missing:
- AAA Nextt GroupNewcastle NSWThis is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Disability Support Worker who is passionate about providing care to people in the community and who aligns...Missing:
- Hunter Valley NSWExciting opportunities exist for Casual Support Workers located throughout Hunter and Port Stephens region, NSW. Positions are avaliable for Singleton,...
- Lifestyle SolutionsNewcastle NSWWe have roles for casual support workers in our accommodation services in the Newcastle area. As a support worker in these services you will assist clients...Missing:
- Achieve Ability PlusNewcastle NSW$50,000 - $59,999 a yearSupport people with Disability in Life and Work Opportunity to be part of a dedicated and experienced team Current WWC check Hold current First Aide...Missing:
- Newcastle NSWAs a Personal Care Assistant you will provide personal care and assist clients to live independently in their own communities. This will include, but not...
- Singleton CouncilSingleton NSW$52,431 - $58,977 a yearWe are looking for a passionate and hardworking Childcare Worker - Diploma to join our team at Singleton Council. In this role, you’ll make a real impact on...
- Healthcare AustraliaNewcastle NSWAs a causal disability worker through Healthcare Australia, you’ll be using your skills to make a difference to your community and the lives of those you...Quick applyMissing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.