Jobs 1 - 10 of 77
- HaywardsWestern Junction TAS$20,000 - $46,000 a yearHaywards & Crisp Bros, Tasmania's leading steel fabrication, engineering and construction companies, have apprenticeships commencing January 2020 available...Missing:
- JC ButkoAlbury NSWJC Butko Engineering has grown to be the largest general engineering fabricator on the border, with projects encompassing stainless, mild steel, aluminium...Missing:
- Advertised by a News Corp Australia PublicationHobart TASapprenticeships commencing January 2020 available for our Western Junction, Kings Meadows, Wynyard & Hobart workshops. Ideally applicants will have a...Quick applyMissing:
- Formosa MarineCleveland QLDFormosa Marine is an expanding aluminium boat building company, looking for first and second class welders and boat builders , and apprentices, to join their...
- Camco EngineeringCanning Vale WAIt is intended to offer a period of casual employment as a Trades Assistant within the Camco workshops to assess suitability, with a view to commencing the...
2020 Boilermaker Apprenticeships: Idemitsu Boggabri Coal Operations/BGC Contracting & Skillset WorkforceSkillsetBoggabri NSWSkillset Workforce, in conjunction with Idemitsu Boggabri Coal Operations/BGC Contracting, are currently seeking applications for fulltime Boilermaker...Missing:
- AUZ PRO WELDING & FABRICATIONS PTY LTDBoolaroo NSWAUZ PRO WELDING & FABRICATIONS PTY LTD Location Boolaroo, New South Wales Work Type Casual Classification Structural Steel and Welding Trades Workers Open...Missing:
- LendleaseWetherill Park NSWWe are currently seeking ATSI (Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander) candidates with an interest in becoming a Boiler Maker for this fantastic opportunity...Missing:
- Ben Wye Engineering and Design Pty LtdUraidla SAWe are seeking a workshop junior with views to a Structural Engineering/Fabrication stream after a qualifying period. Benefits and perks Fully equipped...Missing:
- BAE EngineeringMackay QLDWe are currently seeking applications for 2x Boilermaker and 1x Fitter Apprentices to commence in early January 2020. The successful applicants will need...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.