Jobs 1 - 10 of 13
Mining Engineer-newMineral ResourcesPilbara WADue to our continued growth through 2019 and beyond, we are seeking an experienced Mining Engineer’s to join our projects through the Pilbara and...
- AECOMBrisbane QLDAs a result of a significant project pipeline, AECOM’s Resources, Power and Industrial Business has an opportunity for a Structural Engineer to support the...
- GFG AllianceWollongong NSWWe are looking for a Project Specialist with 5 years’ experience working on a diverse range of multi-discipline projects within the mining industry. You will...Missing:
- VHM LimitedCanberra ACT$60,000 - $65,000 a yearVHM is seeking an experienced Accounts Officer to provide support in the overall financial administration of the company. This new role will be part of our...Missing:
- Leap29Perth WAThe Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the process and technical team as well as working closely with Reliability...Missing:
- Department of Transport & Main Roads QLDMackay QLD$82,979 - $116,553 a yearThe Central Queensland Region Engineering Continuous Applicant Pool has been created to fill upcoming engineer roles that may arise in Barcaldine, Emerald,...Missing:
- AECOMBrisbane QLDAs a result of a significant project pipeline, AECOM’s Resources, Power and Industry Business has an opportunity for a Senior Process Safety Engineer to...Missing:
- Monica Clare RecruitmentNewcastle NSWAs a current Electrical Engineering student, you will be able to work part-time during University semesters, and increase your hours to full-time during...Missing:
- Workpac GroupMackay QLDA great opportunity awaits for an experienced Administrator for a coal mine, working part time, for a 3 month role, with potential for extension. Skills and...Missing:
- AECOMNewcastle NSWOur Civil Infrastructure team in Newcastle is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist to provide input into a range of civil engineering...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.