Jobs 1 - 10 of 44
- Jobs SAAdelaide SACentral Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN), in combination with the University of Adelaide has engaged the executive search services of Ccentric Group in...
- Jobs SAWinkie SASA Dental Service is part of the Central Adelaide Local Health Network providing a range of dental services for eligible children and adults at clinics...Missing:
- SA HealthAdelaide SA$31,545 - $58,027 a yearEntering patient/testing information into the various laboratory computer systems in an accurate and timely manner. Ensuring external and internal customer...Missing:
- Jobs SABedford Park SA$71,596 - $87,209 a yearAn exciting opportunity has become available for a Clinical Research Coordinator to join the Haematology / Clinical Trials Unit within Flinders Medical...Missing:
- Jobs SAAdelaide SA$112,502 - $121,533 a yearThe Project Manager - Rural Generalist Training Pathway is accountable to the Manager - Trainee Medical Officer Unit, Rural Support Service for leading the...Missing:
- Jobs SAMaitland SAYou will be registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, and hold or be eligible to hold a current...Missing:
- Jobs SASouth AustraliaThe intern year marks the transition from student to medical practitioner. It provides the experience of applying the theory to the treatment of patients as...
- Jobs SAAdelaide SARegistered as a Nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia and holds a current practising certificate. Hold a qualification in mental health...Missing:
- Jobs SABedford Park SA$95,302 - $154,699 a yearWorking in a training capacity, you will contribute to the clinical management of Cancer Services patients and the supervision of intern staff to ensure that...Missing:
- Jobs SAAdelaide SA$95,302 - $154,699 a yearThe Cardiology Imaging Fellow is responsible for the initiation, performance, analysis and reporting of cardiovascular imaging which may include...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.