Jobs 1 - 10 of 23
- Court Services VictoriaMelbourne VIC$68,884 - $83,640 a yearAs a Registrar of the Magistrates' Court, perform appropriate legal, administrative and quasi-judicial functions relating to the day-to-day and ongoing...
Senior Sentence Admin Officer, Clerk Grade 5/6, Ongoing, State Sentence Administration, Mid North Coast Correctional Centre-newCorrective Services NSWNewcastle NSW$85,488 - $94,327 a yearCorrective Services NSW (CSNSW) delivers professional correctional services and programs to reduce the risk of re-offending and enhance public safety. It...Missing:
- Jobs SAAdelaide SA$90,984 - $96,343 a yearDutiesThe Senior Investigations Officer is accountable to the Principal Investigator for conducting investigations into serious incidents or matters of...
- Jobs SAAdelaide SA$80,830 - $89,897 a yearDutiesThe Investigations Officer is responsible to the Principal Investigator for supporting the Investigations Unit in conducting preliminary investigations...
Legal Counsel-newMPAU LegalCanberra ACTOffering a unique opportunity for a Legal Counsel position to join a nationally recognised commercial organisation with exciting career opportunities. Client...Missing:
- Victorian Legal Services Board and CommissionerMelbourne VIC$85,279 - $96,759 a yearReporting to the Manager, Intervention and Enforcement, the Investigator will primarily undertake the investigation and prosecution of unqualified legal...Missing:
- Sterning Group - SHRASydney NSWAs the Employee and Industrial Relations Manager, you will set up the ER/IR framework and support a team of HR Business Partners, working closely with the...Missing:
- Department of Justice and Community SafetyMelbourne VIC$120,692 - $141,102 a yearWe are seeking a senior and experienced lawyer to join the VGSO as a Principal Solicitor in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Branch. The Litigation &...Missing:
Lawyer-newASICMelbourne VICA future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what...Missing:
- Court Services VictoriaMelbourne VIC$52,493 - $67,410 a yearJuries Victoria (JV) ensures enough Victorian citizens are available to serve as jurors in the Supreme and County Courts. JV strives to improve jury...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.