Jobs 1 - 10 of 1,216
- NSW Department of EducationSydney NSW$31 - $36 an hourCompletion of mandatory training required by the Department of Education and a willingness to undertake first aid training relevant to the School Learning...
School Administrative Officer - Part Time - Ongoing -Northern Beaches Secondary College Manly Campus-newNSW Department of EducationSydney NSWNBSC Manly Campus (enrolment 800 students) is a co-educational, academically selective school within Northern Beaches Secondary College. The school has a...
- NSW Department of EducationNewcastle NSW$49,016 - $53,767 a yearWarnervale is a Public Private Partnership 2 school. In the GA role, you will be working alongside the Site Manager. How to Apply If you are interested in...
- NSW GovernmentSydney NSW$150,000 - $200,000 a yearThe ideal candidate will have a proven record leading a finance team and providing strategic financial advice to Executives to assist with decision making....Missing:
- Tasmanian GovernmentTasmania$55,367 - $59,696 a yearDepartment of Education (Learning) (Schools (Southern Region)) (Clarence High School) Duties Supervise, maintain and deliver the school canteen...Missing:
- Canberra ACT$78,478 - $130,125 a yearThe Australian Government Department of Education is responsible for national policies and programs that help Australians access quality early childhood...Missing:
- Department of EducationDarwin NTThe Youth Court Liaison Officer is an Authorised Officer under the Education Act and speaks on behalf of the Department of Education in the Youth...Missing:
- Department of EducationGaliwinku NT$68,029 - $73,419 a yearThe Literacy Worker, in collaboration with Teacher Linguist, develops teaching programs and bilingual/bicultural resources for Shepherdson College in...Missing:
- Department of EducationPalmerston NT$77,044 - $88,444 a yearUnder an approved Special Measures recruitment plan, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants will be given priority consideration and preference in...Missing:
- NSW Department of EducationSydney NSWA School Administrative Officer provides administrative, financial and student welfare/wellbeing support and assistance in relation to office and classroom...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.