Jobs 31 - 40 of 87
- Roy HillPort Hedland WAThe Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12...Missing:
- Roy HillPort Hedland WARoy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and...Missing:
- Tronox Mining Australia LimitedMelbourne VICAs the Senior Mine Planning Engineer, you will have a strong focus on developing the integrated mine plan and scheduling site activities. Responsibilities...
- Schlam EngineeringPerth WAFIFO & Residential Pilbara opportunities Fully maintained and equipped Lineboring vehicles Ongoing development, training and advancement...Missing:
- Celotti WorkforceBrisbane QLDCurrent requirement for skilled and experienced machine operators for work in Middlemount. In this position you will be working a 7/7 roster, FIFO out of...Missing:
- Talent BlueprintBrisbane QLDThe Position: This immediate opportunity is for a Site Civil Engineer who has experience on either Roads, civil infrastructure, urban development or...
- Alchemy Recruitment ConsultingMackay QLDARC is currently working alongside a successful natural energy resource provider who are seeking an experienced Electrical and Civil Project Manager. Known...Missing:
- Constructability RecruitmentSydney NSW$140,000 - $140,000 a yearWe are looking for an ambitious Project Engineer with experience on multi-million-dollar civil infrastructure works. Project Engineers with at least three...Missing:
- Marble RecruitmentAdelaide SA$120,000 - $140,000 a yearA well respected principal mining company offering unique opportunities for career progression and professional development within the underground hard rock...
- Workpac GroupTownsville QLDThe successful applicant will work alongside a team of Geotechnical Engineers and report to the Senior Geotechnical Engineer. This role supports Mine...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.