Jobs 41 - 50 of 97
- Sydney Southern Suburbs NSWYou will be fabricating roller shutters and respective components. With the potential to lead into helping with installs also. This role is to start out as...Missing:
- Hunter Valley Training CompanyIllawarra NSWYou will complete a Certificate III Fabrication over 48 months through a combination of formal training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and...Missing:
- Bomen NSWAs our apprentice welder you will learn on the job from a welcoming team of skilled tradesmen as well as attending Wagga TAFE to gain your Certificate III in...Missing:
- Cairns City QLDTrade Qualified, Experienced in Structural Steel Fabricating & Erecting, Ability to read Shop Drawings, Be able to get jobs done on time and budget, Ability...Missing:
- Bruce Rock EngineeringBruce SAThe successful candidate, as an Apprentice must meet the following: The key responsibilities for this role include: Minimum of Year 12 Education Previous or...Missing:
- Bega Valley Shire CouncilBega NSWWe are seeking a reliable and motivated individual that is looking for a long-term career with Bega Valley Shire Council. You will have a keen interest to...Missing:
- Australian IndustrialCampbellfield VICOn that basis, we are seeking an all round 3rd or 4th Year Apprentice Fabricator to gain experience in all metal types. Including: Use MIG , TIG and...Missing:
- DGH EngineeringMackay QLDThese positions will be based in our fully equipped Mackay workshop. The successful candidates will gain extensive experience working in an industrial...Quick applyMissing:
- Hallam VICWould look favourably on any pre-apprenticeship courses completed and/or apprenticeships already commenced, ie. 2nd or 3rd year apprentice. Application is...
- Mildura VICOn behalf of our client located in Mildura, an opportunity currently exists for a Boilermaker Apprentice. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.