Jobs 21 - 30 of 83
- Country Comfort HotelsPerth WAProvide input on greater Food and Beverage strategies. Ensure that Team Members are briefed on all specials and standard menu items. Ensure the restaurant...Missing:
- Rydges Sydney HarbourThe Rocks NSWRydges Sydney Harbour is looking for a Maintenance Manager that is passionate and energetic; this is a critical position within the business and will see you...Missing:
- Kirkton ParkPokolbin NSWAs a member of our Sales & Marketing Team and reporting to our Event Manager, you will be responsible for connecting our clients and hotel operations. You...
- AccorSydney NSWWe are looking for a Housekeeping Coordinator who will be directly reporting to Executive Housekeeper. You will be responsible for the coordination of the...Missing:
- Australia Inbound by Orange JourneysAustinmer NSWPart of an open and extrovert team you will be responsible for the travel arrangements of individual clients who have chosen Australia as a holiday...
- Sydney NSW$100,000 - $100,000 a yearWe're looking for an Executive Assistant Manager (EAM) Rooms who is ready to lead the Rooms team. You will report to the General Manager and be part of the...Missing:
- SKYE Hotel SuitesZetland NSWWe have an exciting opportunity for a hands-on experienced Night Manager to join our opening Team. In this role, you’ll have the responsibility of being the...Missing:
- SofitelSydney NSWReporting to the Director of Finance this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional with supervisory experience to become our Assistant...Missing:
- AccorSydney NSWWe are looking for a Casual Conference & Events Attendant who will be dedicated to deliver an outstanding guest experience in our Banquets department...Missing:
- AccorBroadbeach QLDWe are seeking energetic & enthusiastic Room Attendants to join our Team on a casual basis. You may have previous experience as a Room Attendant or Cleaner,...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.