Jobs 31 - 40 of 391
- Yorke & Northern Local Health NetworkYorke Peninsula SA$58,193 - $65,100 a yearEnrolled as a student in the Diploma of Nursing with TAFE SA, you will take part in activities that enhance your understanding of the role of a nurse and the...Missing:
- Feros CareAdelaide SAThe Practice Lead is an integral part of the Local Area Coordination Team and the role’s primary objective is to strengthen practice delivery of the Partner...Missing:
- Northern NSW Local Health DistrictGrafton NSWNorthern NSW Local Health District is located in north eastern NSW, extending from Grafton in the south, to Tweed Heads on the Queensland border, and west to...Missing:
- Central Adelaide Local Health NetworkAdelaide SA$108,448 - $116,253 a yearAppropriate degree or equivalent qualification which enables full registration with the Speech Pathology Association of Australia. The South Australian...
- SA HealthPort Augusta SA$61,383 - $66,030 a yearAs a member of the multi-disciplinary team, the Administrative Services Officer is responsible to the Administration Services Lead through the Patient...Missing:
- Jobs SAElizabeth SAThe Senior Dietitian - Surgical/Critical Care, you will be responsible to the Senior Manager Dietetics for the development, implementation, coordination and...
- Southern Adelaide Local Health NetworkAdelaide SA$132,877 - $132,877 a yearThe Business Finance Partner is responsible for providing leadership, strategic direction and management of the financial resources allocated to Business...Missing:
- Central Adelaide Local Health NetworkAdelaide SAThe Enrolled Nurse supports the Registered Nurse/Midwife in the provision of person-centred care consistent with regulatory and statutory requirements....Missing:
- SA HealthAdelaide SAAs an expert Palliative Medicine clinician, you will provide a comprehensive range of services to patients and their family members who require palliative...Missing:
- Yorke and Northern Local Health NetworkPort Pirie SAThis is a great opportunity for newly graduated Enrolled Nurses to gain experience in the provision of person-centred care within a rural health setting. As...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.