Jobs 51 - 60 of 171
- Commonwealth Bank of AustraliaSydney NSWAs a member of the Workplace Relations team, you will provide specialist operational industrial relations and human resources advice to employees, line...
- Court Services VictoriaMelbourne VIC$120,692 - $161,511 a yearThe Children's Court Clinic, first established in the 1940s, primarily provides assessments of children, adolescents and families for magistrates presiding...Missing:
- Sydney NSWThe SRC Legal service is looking for a qualified Solicitor to work full-time in a fixed term contract. The SRC Legal Service (the SLS) is an incorporated...Missing:
- Ablethorpe RecruitmentMelbourne VICOur client is a leading international legal practice and it's Employment and Labour practice group is recognised as one of the leading teams in Australia....Missing:
- Avant Mutual GroupAdelaide SAWe are now seeking a Personal Assistant to support our Adelaide Legal and Claims team in a part time, fixed term contract opportunity. This role will work 2...Missing:
- Avant Mutual GroupSydney CBD NSWWe are now seeking a Personal Assistant to support our Queensland Legal team in a permanent full-time opportunity. This role provides quality administrative...Missing:
- Glenroy VICAn exciting opportunity has presented itself for an experienced solicitor to join a successful and longstanding law firm. Reporting to the Principal and...Missing:
- Sydney NSWAssafiri Lawyers is looking for a PLT/Law Student to join our team for an immediate start. About the organisation: Assafiri Lawyers and a small suburban firm...Missing:
- The GEO GroupSydney CBD NSWReporting to the Legal Manager you will be responsible for leading the delivery of industrial relations services for the Company; working closely with the...Missing:
- Jobs SAAdelaide SA$90,984 - $96,343 a yearDutiesThe Senior Investigations Officer is accountable to the Principal Investigator for conducting investigations into serious incidents or matters of...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.