Jobs 51 - 60 of 2,186
- Centennial CoalGosford NSWA third class (Deputy) Certificate of Competency or a degree in Mining Engineering is required. A second class (Undermanager) Certificate of Competency will...Missing:
Design Engineer-newTerex MiningEagle Farm QLDReporting to the Principal Engineers, the successful candidate will join the engineering team of Terex Australia’s ‘Pick and Carry’ Cranes Division at Eagle...Missing:
- GlencoreNewcastle NSWReporting to the Statutory Mechanical Engineer, and as an integral member of the team, the primary purpose of this role is to develop and review mechanical...
- Molander RecruitingMelbourne VICYou will get the opportunity to work on a variety of project, such as infrastructure, aviation, data centres, mining healthcare and education. You will join...Missing:
- Charters Towers Regional CouncilCharters Towers QLDCharters Towers Regional Council is looking for a passionate and experienced leader for the key position of Programming Engineer. Charters Towers Regional...Missing:
- OricaQueenslandOur Specialist team are a highly skilled team of experienced and innovative blasting specialists which report into the commercial arm of our business. This...Missing:
- TEC OperationsPerth WAReporting to the Senior Engineer and located in the Perth office, the Instrumentation and Controls Engineer delivers technical leadership, engineering...
- BechtelSouth AustraliaBechtel is looking for a Lead Cost Engineer for the Mining & Metals PMC team, based in Saudi Arabia (Camp). Responsible for cost engineering, cost...Missing:
Mining Engineer-newFranklin Smith GroupDubbo NSWFranklin Smith have partnered with an Australian coal mining company who are seeking a Mining Engineer to join their professional team. With operations...
- Newcrest MiningCadia NSWReporting to the Manager - Planning, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Geotechnical Superintendent to join the Cadia Valley Operation in Orange, NSW...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.