Jobs 11 - 20 of 66
- Access Community ServicesLogan Central QLDAccess Community Services (ACSL) is Australia's leader and specialist in settlement, employment, training and youth and social enterprises for migrants,...
- Bond UniversityGold Coast QLDBond University College (BUC) is seeking to appoint a highly organised and resourceful Senior Administration Officer to work as part of a team responsible...Missing:
- Hillcrest Christian CollegeReedy Creek QLDThe College is seeking to appoint a well-organised, experienced Receptionist/Personal Assistant in a part-time position, commencing February 2020 on a...Missing:
- RandstadGold Coast QLDRandstad, GoldCoast are working closely with one of the states largest government departments to assist with the recruitment of multiple roles for the...Missing:
- Potts LawyersSouthport QLDWe are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled legal assistant to join the civil litigation team in a full-time position. This role is based in Southport...Missing:
- Paradise Point QLDWe have an opportunity for a Personal Assistant to support and work closely with the CEO of Timor Resources. This role is offering flexible 20 hours a week...Missing:
- Redland Bay QLDYou will need to be a proactive individual who works efficiently to meet crucial deadlines, be logical in your thought pattern, switched on and quick on your...Missing:
- Lucy Cole Prestige Properties Pty LtdBundall QLDThis high paced and exciting company is looking for a naturally talented Sales Administration Personal Assistant who is highly motivated and possesses strong...Missing:
- Hays RecruitmentGold Coast QLDOur client is a highly regarded Gold Coast law firm. They have an excellent reputation and are known for their positive work culture. A rare opportunity has...Missing:
- Hays RecruitmentGold Coast QLDThis reputable law firm on the Gold Coast is seeking an experienced Family Law Paralegal to join the team. Your new role This sought after opportunity will...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.